Saturday, March 27, 2010

Define Twitter and Your Goals

Social networking services like Twitter are the hottest craze in the world of MLM marketing right now. Entrepreneurs know that social networking services are a fantastic tool that allows them to reach and even gain new customers. Those customers may then choose to tweet about your product or service.


Tweeting about your MLM business is a great way to expand your business and beyond. One of the best ways to go beyond tweeting is to define your Twitter goals.


I mean really, what goals do you have in mind when you tweet? Are you just sending out messages because you’re bored, you think it will help your business or you just really like the idea of receiving fan mail from your customers?


I know I tweet because I enjoy talking to my followers and letting them know what’s new with my life. But in reality that’s it. I have no true goals when it comes to my business and that’s one of the biggest mistakes I’m making when I tweet.


Oh sure sometimes I’ll throw in a tweet about my blog every now and then, but it’s not enough to make someone really notice. So I’ve realized I need to sit down and write out a list of goals.


And then I need to define those goals with Twitter and decide what’s working and what’s not. Currently my number one goal is to tweet at least one link a day about my business. How about you?


Mike Stokes
Baton Rouge, LA
3741001

No comments: