Monday, May 07, 2007

Money In Your Mailbox

Monday 6:47 AM
Dolphin Resort
Walt Disney World
Lake Buena Vista, FL

Money In Your Mail Box

Last summer while we were on a two-week vacation
in Florida, I made over $1,000 completely on
auto-pilot selling just one generic marketing book,
completely hands-free and fully automated.

I didn’t even have to go to my mail box...

Heck, I was at the beach!

My money was automatically deposited into
my PayPal account, and I was able to spend
it immediately, while on vacation,
with my PayPal debit card!

I didn’t have to call anyone,
make any presentations,
any of that stuff!

I generated 20-30 targeted leads a day,
and made $40 - $80 a day,
while I was on the beach and at Disney World!

And when I got home, I sponsored 53 people
into my primary MLM, all from those leads
that I got for FREE!

“Cool marketing course…What MLM do you do?”

It’s a process, not MLM.

Expose => Involve => Upgrade

Are you ready to learn how to use
this FORMULA in your business?

Run, don’t walk, to your computer and download
the FREE Traffic Formula Training Call
by the guy that “wrote the book”
on Funded Proposal Marketing and
BIG-TIME Marketing.

Click Here: FREE Traffic Formula Training Call

Need personal mentoring to help
you implement your own
Funded Proposal System
for your business?

Call me – I’ve been making a good living
doing exactly this for over 7 years now...

I can help you do this too!

Call:
Mike Stokes
(225) 218-1469

P.S.- We've been here at Disney for 2 days now,
and my newest money machine has cranked out $415.
Not bad for the weekend.

No comments: