Tuesday, May 15, 2007

eBay Bucks

From:
Mike Stokes
Tuesday Afternoon 3:33 PM
Sittin' by the Pool Reading

Here's an interesting fact...

"More than 724,000 Americans
report that eBay is their
primary or secondary source of income,
according to an ACNeilson study in 2005."

"...brokering more than $100 million
in transactions each day."

How much money did YOU
make on eBay today?

How many LEADS did you
generate on eBay today?

I make a good living on
just the leads that
I generate daily on eBay...

Not to mention the REVENUE
that goes into my PayPal
account DAILY.

Get this...

I SELL products on eBay
to generate LEADS
for the products that
I REALLY sell!

So, instead of me BUYING leads...

My leads are PAYING ME
to become my lead!

People...

eBay is a CASH COW!

Go and get you some!

How much money are YOU
leaving on the table
each and every day?



Mike Stokes
Baton Rouge, LA
225.218.1469

No comments: