Thursday, May 31, 2007

Does Failure Truly Exist?

From:
Mike Stokes
Baton Rouge, LA

This thought brought me up from a nap!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

(From Soar With Your Strengths)

Does failure truly exist?

Or, is it simply an inaccurate matchup
of expectations and strengths?

Could it be that people
are not successes or failures
but merely individuals
in the right or wrong
expectation environment?

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Could this be WHY
you have not had the SUCCESS
that you should have had by now?

Simply because you are not
matching up the right ingredients
of product, market and skill level?

Maybe, just maybe,
it's TIME that YOU
connect with someone
that knows the ropes
in this game...

I can help...

Been there,
done that,
got the t-shirt.

In fact,
I don't just have the t-shirt,
I SELL the t-shirt.

Mike Stokes
225.218.1469
CDT

Get my FREE Booklet
CLICK HERE

No comments: