Sad Business Statistics
- 79% of all leads generated at a trade show aren’t followed up.
- Only 3% of our mail is personal…How do you feel when you
walk out to the mail box and see a personal card addressed
to you? Your clients/prospects are no different.
- Average company loses 50% of its customers every 5 years…
Cost of replacing them can be 6-7 times more expensive.
- 5% increase in customer loyalty will yield 20%-80% to our
bottom line profit…Much wiser to spend money on customer
retention than acquisition.
- For every month that we don’t contact or communicate
with our client, we lose 10% of our influence.
- 82% of all homeowners can’t tell you the name of their
Realtor if they bought their home more than two years ago.
- Just saying thank you to our clients, particularly new clients,
even with only a phone call to do nothing more than saying
thank you, (do not try to sell on this call) will increase your
business by 17%.
- 95% of our customers will purchase from a competitor
on an impulse even if you provide a great service.
Baton Rouge, LA