Monday, July 30, 2007

The 4-Hour Work Week

The 4-Hour Workweek is a
really HOT book right now.

And, it should be...

It's an awesome book!

Great ideas...

Great information...

Great resources...

I wish I had written it.

I've been working about 4 hours a week,
or less, for about 4 years now!

Beats me why so many people
want to keep on doing
what they've always done...

Which is work 40-50-60 hours a week
and more, at a dead-end j-o-b.

And live their lives
just-over-broke.

Oh well, it's their choice.

I'm thinking, that since you're
reading this blog, that maybe,
just maybe, you're ready to
break out of your rut.

Read some of the articles
in the archives...

Make sure you read
"The Part-Time Millionaire"

I think it's in April, not sure.

Then call me.

What I do ain't rocket science.

A blind dog with a note in
its mouth could do it.

Mike Stokes
Baton Rouge, LA
225.218.1469

No comments: