Saturday, May 13, 2006

The Power Bid

The Power Bid

Publisher: Mike Stokes
(225) 218-1469 CST

"I've been busting my tail in MLM for years.

I've retailed.

Done the ad co-ops.

I've done the family and friends junket.

And now my MLM check is $17.09 over what
it costs me each month to participate!"

And if that does NOT sound like you...

It sure sounds like me five-six years ago.

And guess what--if you have a downline?

MOST of your people are saying
that same thing to themselves.

But it doesn't have to be that way.

Imagine this.

Imagine that you were under some
real "tiger" networker.

I mean this dude was recruiting 1-2-3 PER DAY.

I have one of those.

Yes, they DO EXIST!

But what if...What if you could use
the POWER and PRESTIGE of your upline?

What if, what if your upline...

What if you were in ka-hoots
with your powerful upline?

They would give you "cherry" leads.
They would give you preferential treatment.
You would leverage THEIR reputation.

WOW

See, as a "newbie" or as someone with little
success to wear on your sleeve, often times...

As Networkers, we just don't have the
"umph" we need to get-over-the-hump.

Then once you do, success begets success.

People seek you out.

You "snap" and people join you.

People actually ASK YOU,
"can I enroll under you?"

Yes, that too...actually happens.

But how?

How could anyone harness the
power of their upline?

Kinda like an "angel."

The answer is called a POWER-BID.

Most networkers don't have
a clue what this is.

So I will let you in "backstage"
to big-time MLM.

A Power-Bid is this...

You make a pact with your upline to do
"X" amount of work for a return agreement
that your upline will "build you."

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE

This is what I tell my NEW-INS...

I say this...

"Look, you get THREE (3) front line
with a monthly auto-ship of 2 cases
and I will enter your life.

With 3 FRONT LINE, you will prove yourself
as a highly valuable profit center for me
and I will start to give you leads, send
you FREE products, all sorts of things.

But wait...

If you get SIX (6) front line,
I will "freak out"...

You will elevate to the top 1% of
my business and I will virtually
"assume" your business.

We will talk everyday.
I will FLOOD you with leads.
Yes, I will even GIVE YOU PEOPLE.
You will get "loved to death" by me.

Now, what is really happening here?

The fact is, myself and many others
who have a large fish-bowl of leads,
can ***NOT*** enroll everyone front
line.

How could I manage all of those guys?

Plus, if I DO NOT take the time
to help my front-liners...

a) I hurt them

b) I weaken my investment

c) They quit

So what I look for is people with
***People Skills*** and people
with influence to manage my downline...

And I find these "types" of leaders
by using the POWER-BID..

I also tell everyone, the chances of
you having 3-6 front-line are slim.

Most can't enroll 3-6 front line.
Most are burn outs.
Most are weak and have little influence.

Most will enroll
TWO( 2) within the next 18 months...
But...But...

If you can prove...

That you have what it takes...

Look, if you can enroll 3-6 people...
and trust me...
I ***DO NOT*** care if it's your dog and cat...

99% will not...

99% can not...

99% couldn't even if you helped them.

But...If you can and you do...

I will change your life.

Period. End of sentence.

Now put yourself in my shoes.

How VALUABLE do you think anyone is
to me who can do what 99% can not?

Am I gonna "love bomb" these guys and
make darn sure that they stay with me?

Am I gonna make darn sure they make money?

You bet'cha I am.

That's called a POWER BID.

No, MOST uplines not only don't use
this leverage "business" technique.

Most people have never even thought this way.

Well guess what?

Two MASTERS used the power bid on me.

Yup.

Back in 1994 and then in 1995.

"Joe, you go get 8-10 front line and I'll make you."

And guess what?

I understood the gosh-darn power of
using them and their leverage...

Imagine, building a downline BASED ON
THE LEVERAGE of a big-name networker?

Having a tough time getting your pals
from work excited about MLM?

Imagine...

Think about the power of a POWER BID.

Not only was I TAUGHT the Power Bid...

I have performed it...

I have used it on my people...

And I have been on both ends of the "bidding."

And let me tell ya...

Get the right kind of upline to "bid" with...

And "huh Buddy!"

See, YOU might be destined
for Millionaire-ship in MLM.

I was.

I was bred to do this.

I was.

I was actually made to be what I have become.

A writer, a teacher and a leader and visionary.

But...I ***COULD NOT*** get off
of first base all by myself.

I needed a "leg up."

Somebody helped Muhammad Ali.

Somebody helped JFK.

Somebody helped Ronald Reagan.

Somebody helped...

Everybody needs help.

Everyone deserves a "shot."

Most people don't know
about the "Power Bid."

Now you do.

This is PhD. MLM.

This is "big -time" back-stage MLM.

Deals are made.

Downlines are moved.

Guru's are paid th0usands of do11ars
for insider agreements.

And guess what?

That's life.

It's called....

Bid-ness.

Hope this insight rocked your world.

Author: Joe Schroeder

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

FREE 21-Day Marketing Boot-Camp

No comments: